You must be logged in to use the full functionality of this site. If you already have an account, please Log In. Otherwise, Register for a new account.

Poll: Will you be attending this meeting?
Yes, just me.
Yes, me + 1.
Yes, me + 2.
Yes, me + 3.
No, I won't be at this meeting.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Feb. 9th Meeting: Pinz Bowling Center in South Lyon
GLRR 
[Image: PINZ_LOGO.jpg]
The February meeting will take place at noon on 2/09/2014 at the Pinz Bowling Center in South Lyon. Of course, bowling will be part of the picture, and Gazoo will set everything up for us. Thanks Ray!

Cost information will be updated soon. Check this first post in this thread regularly for updated information.

[Image: external.png]Pinz Bowling Center
700 North Lafayette ([Image: external.png]map)
South Lyon, MI 48178
(248) 437-0700

== FOOD ==
Pizza, bread sticks, wings, salad, and refreshments; plus tax and plus they said with a group this size they add 18% gratuity, so that's about $13 a person.

== ADULT BEVERAGES ==
There'll be a cash bar so everything works out simply and fairly for everyone.

== BOWLING ==
Bowling will be $3.75 a game and they waive the shoe rental fee. For any that are interested in playing or spectating, bowling will be after the meeting.

== RSVP ==
Per Ray, we need to let the bowling alley know how many of us to expect, so please vote in the poll. The week before, Ray will give them the total number according to the poll votes. THANKS!
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour
[Image: 2_03_08_16_7_59_27.jpeg]
In the past the charge was $10 per person for the buffet and $3.25 per game including shoes. It's been a couple years since the last time we did it so the prices may be different. I'm waiting on an email from the manager and I will post it. Thanks
I am sorry but I cannot attend. I'm in southern Florida still enjoying the nice weather. Still doing some rideing the bike and will update mileage at the end of the month. Hope you guys stay warm.
Gazoo, any word from the Pinz Bowling Center manager on the cost of the lunch buffet and the cost for bowling?

Thanks again for setting all that up with Pinz, Ray!
I truly apologize for not following up on this matter with the manager from Pinz. I will send him an email and I'll have an answer for you guys. Right now I'm in Punta Cana with this 85 degree weather, you can understand why I forgot. But, I promise I will have an answer before this week ends. Thanks again.
(01-31-2014, 12:29 AM)Gazoo Wrote: ...I'm in Punta Cana with this 85 degree weather.....

Wow! I'm envious, Ray. The weather here in the Detroit Metro area has not been nearly as pleasant as it has been for you in Punta Cana. In fact, our forecast for tomorrow is looking like 5 to 8 inches of snow accumulation.

Enjoy your trip, Ray!
Cannot attend..... Too far away (for me). Have fun and stay safe.

Alex
There comes a time in your life when you realize,

Who matters...
Who never did...
Who won't anymore...
So don't worry about people from your past.

There's a reason why they didn't make it to your future
Okay everybody, here's the scoop. It's going to be $10.95 a person for pizza, bread sticks, wings, salad and refreshments Plus tax and plus they said with a group this size they add 18% gratuity, so that's about $13 a person. Bowling will be $3.75 a game and they waive the shoe rental fee. I need everybody that's going to please respond to the survey so I can call them with an estimate of how many. Again, sorry for the delay. Thanks
(02-03-2014, 12:45 PM)Gazoo Wrote: I need everybody that's going to please respond to the survey so I can call them with an estimate of how many [plan to attend].

Thanks for the information, Gazoo. I updated the information on the very first post of this discussion thread.

Folks, please vote in the attendance poll so Ray can give a good count of attendees to the Pinz Bowling Center.
I was hoping to bowl on Sunday, but my shoulder is still messed up.
I may not be able to bowl following the meeting due to my bad lower back and torn rotator cuff in my right shoulder, but I am looking forward to the upcoming meeting this upcoming Sunday Feb. 9th. I'm curious to hear how things are coming along with the 2014 Landmark Ride.