You must be logged in to use the full functionality of this site. If you already have an account, please Log In. Otherwise, Register for a new account.

Poll: Do you plan on attending this Sunday July 12th GLRR meeting and ride?
Yes, just me.
Yes, me + 1.
Yes, me + 2.
Yes, me + 3.
No, I do not plan on attending the July 12th meeting and ride.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
July (12th) Meeting & Ride: Dead Creek Saloon / Frankenmuth
GLRR 
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRNdC4ELT_-gJh9FatQlvn...HfmxAXe4tw]

This meeting will take place at noon on 7/12/15 and the space has been arranged.

Dead Creek Saloon
8030 South Main Street ([Image: external.png]map)
Frankenmuth, MI 48415.

Please vote in the attendance poll
shown above so we can plan accordingly -- hope you can make it!
Have you heard that our first and only member from Texas, Snapshot, will be joining us this month? Looking forward to meeting John in person, after having heard many legends about him from his brother Beetle.
I'm still out west, but will hurry home for our meeting. See you all there.
Live for today, and experience all life has to offer.Big Shiny Grin
[Image: thumb_28_12_06_13_8_31_24.jpeg]
Unfortunately, some unforeseen issues will make it necessary for Snapshot to head back to the Lone Star State Thursday morning, so he will not be able to join us this Sunday.

Has anyone given any thought to a route to Frankenmuth this Sunday? The few of us from the west side are looking for a meeting up point with you eastsiders. If not, then we will have to provide our own navigation.

We miss ya Myron!!!
LETS RIDE!!!!!! Cool

Beetle
[Image: 9_29_07_12_9_44_27.jpeg]
[Image: newsletter-clipart-287x300.jpg]

Camaraderie, Pride, Esprit, and Elan

These limited edition Great Lakes Road Rider Challenge Coins will likely be available for purchase for $8 apiece during the upcoming Sunday July 12th GLRR meeting at the Dead Creek Saloon in Frankenmuth, and will likely be available for purchase during subsequent GLRR monthly meetings until the inventory of these limited edition GLRR Challenge Coins are depleted!

Be sure to read about coin "challenging" as shown in the first post of this discussion thread topic under the heading, "Challenging:" ( link ).

Here are some images of other motorcycle club challenge coins: [Image: external.png]( link ).

[Image: 73_16_06_15_6_26_25.jpeg]
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour
[Image: 2_03_08_16_7_59_27.jpeg]
I'd be interested in meeting up for the ride out to Frankenmuth. On the way home I'm considering a stop at the Union Woodshop for a photo. I'd love to eat there but it'll be too soon after our lunch.
I plan on going the same route as last year. Meeting location, Rochester, Starbucks, just north of Tinken on Rochester road. KSU 9:45.am
It looks like a good chance of getting wet on Sunday, but at least that would rinse the dust off of my bike. What time are you leaving, Beetle?
Bill,

Weather cooperating, I think TravlinMan, Dadamus and myself will be meeting up about 9:30ish. I am looking at a route that runs up Haggerty Rd. to M5 to M15. It maps out to be about 2hrs 20 minutes.

Here is a link to the route I am considering.

UPDATE: TravlinMan, Dadamus, Toboggan and anyone else that would like to meet up for the ride to Frankenmuth from the West Metro area......

Lets try the IKEA parking lot at Ford Rd. & Haggerty Rd. at 9:15 (KSU 9:30 sharp)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=z...sp=sharing

LETS RIDE!!!!!! Cool

Beetle
[Image: 9_29_07_12_9_44_27.jpeg]
(07-10-2015, 03:20 PM)Beetle Wrote: Bill,

Weather cooperating, I think TravlinMan, Dadamus and myself will be meeting up about 9:30ish. I am looking at a route that runs up Haggerty Rd. to M5 to M15. It maps out to be a little over 2 hours.
However, if the weather does not cooperate, I most likely will not be participating. I have had enough wet riding for a while.

Beetle, if it rains, you may want to consider caging-it vice not participating at all. Something tells me that you are likely to receive something during the upcoming GLRR meeting in Frankenmuth. Just saying. Big Shiny Grin
(07-10-2015, 02:13 PM)Rickie Wrote: I plan on going the same route as last year. Meeting location, Rochester, Starbucks, just north of Tinken on Rochester road. KSU 9:45.am

Rick, I will plan to meet you at Starbucks!
Cary, Diane, how 'bout you?
(07-11-2015, 12:39 PM)Rickie Wrote: Cary, Diane, how 'bout you?

Sorry we can't make this one.Sad
Fletch & Smokey
Just want to say Thanks for making us feel so Welcome today! It was GREAT to see you All! ;-)
Be a Girl with a Mind, a Woman with Attitude & a Lady with Class!
For those who attended the GLRR meeting in Frankenmuth and happened to take pictures, please post-up your pictures!
It was a beautiful day and it was nice to see everybody again! I know that I saw a couple folks snapping pictures both inside and out. Ride out there was back roads and leisurely, on the way home a few of us stopped in Clarkston for a photo op at Union Woodshop, and then I headed over to Woodward for my ride home.