You must be logged in to use the full functionality of this site. If you already have an account, please Log In. Otherwise, Register for a new account.

Poll: Do You Plan to Do the 2017 Dragon Ride?
Yes, just me.
Yes, me +1.
Yes, me +2.
Yes, me +3.
No, I don't plan to attend this ride.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
2017 Dragon Ride, Wed-Sun, April 26th-30th, 1-Day Departure Ride
2017 Dragon Ride
April 26th to 30th, Wednesday to Sunday

This first post of the 2017 Dragon Ride discussion thread was last updated on:  April 14th, 2017  
Check this first post regularly for the latest information as things develop.

[Image: 73_05_01_17_12_57_15.jpeg]

[Image: 73_12_03_13_2_52_07.jpeg]

[Image: 73_05_05_12_6_56_18.jpeg]

Hotel Information - Pigeon Forge, Tennessee
To view the hotel information, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

Econo Lodge
2905 Parkway  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
(865) 453-3906

Successful Group Discount Rate at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, TN!

I was able to get a Great Lakes Road Riders specific group discount rate of $60 per room, per night, for 3 nights, at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee!  Additional tax and tourist fees still apply.  Check-in is Wednesday April 26th, check-out is Saturday morning April 29th.  Additionally, the Great Lakes Road Rider participants will not be charged an additional double-occupancy rate.  So if 2 riders want to share one room, the total room charge is $60 per room, per night, for 3 nights, meaning it'll only cost $30 per night for each of the room-sharing riders.  There again, there will be additional tax and tourist fees applied to that $60 per room, per night.

To make things even easier to understand, I just made my reservation at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  It will cost me $180 ($60 per night for 3 nights) plus $22.02 for taxes and tourist fees = $202.02 total.

Important Information

1. When you call the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, TN, you need to tell the front desk clerk that you are a member of the Great Lakes Road Riders, and that you would like one of the 7 blocked-off rooms at $60 per room, per night (plus taxes and tourist fees), for a total of 3 nights, checking in on Wednesday April 26th and checking out Saturday morning April 29th.  If you plan to have 2 people in your room, you need to remind them that have agreed not to charge an additional double-occupancy fee.
    . . .
  2. They will have a hot breakfast each morning by the time April 26th rolls around.  However, there are nearby restaurants all up and down the street given that street is a big-time tourist destination.
    . . .
  3. Check-in date is Wednesday April 26th, and the check-out date is Saturday morning April 29th.
    . . .
  4. As of Monday February 6th, I have only block-reserved 7 total rooms for the Great Lakes Road Riders.  All of the rooms are on the first floor, right next to each other.  If necessary, I can add more rooms at the Great Lakes Road Riders discount rate.  However, I need to know about any additionally needed rooms as soon as possible.
    . . .
  5. When you call the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, TN, to claim 1 of the 7 blocked-reserved Great Lakes Road Riders rooms, you need to use your own credit card for reservation purposes to hold your room.
    . . .
  6. I arranged for those 7 block-reserved rooms on Monday March 27th, February 6th, and I spoke directly with "Jessica," "Ted," who is a manager.  I am the point of contact for those 7 block-reserved Great Lakes Road Riders rooms.

Hotel Information - London, Kentucky
To view the hotel information, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

Econo Lodge in London, Kentucky
105 Melcon Lane  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
London, KY 40741
(606) 877-9700
. . .
Group discount rate = $55.99 + taxes and fees = $61.73
. . .
No double-occupancy fee.
. . .
Continental breakfast in the morning.
. . .
Reservations are already made in Tanker's name, but everyone will pay for their own rooms.
. . .
The group discount rate is under the name of the Great Lakes Road Riders, and were negotiated with "Tabitha."

Day 1 - Wednesday April 26th - Early Eastsider Link-Up - CANTON, Michigan
To view the early link-up location, date, time, and link-up map, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

Eastsider group ride participants, there will be an early morning link-up at the Valero Gas Station on the northeast corner of Michigan Avenue / US Route 12 and I-275 in Canton.

Larger, interactive map:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )

Timeline and Itinerary - Day 1 - Wednesday April 26th - Eastsider Early Morning Link-Up
  • 5:00 AM - Eastsider EARLY MORNING LINK-UP at the Valero Gas Station, northeast corner of Michigan Ave. / US Route 12 and I-275 in Canton
    . . .
    Valero Gas Station
    40200 Michigan Ave.  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
    Canton, MI 48188
    . . .
  • 5:30 AM - Kickstands-up and ride south on I-275 to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Monroe
    . . .
    Meet Radar will meet us at the South Huron Road on-ramp at I-275, which is roughly 5 miles south of the I-94 and I-275 interchange on I-275.
    . . .
  • 6:00 AM - Arrive at the PRIMARY LINK-UP at the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Monroe, just southeast of the I-275 and I-75 interchange

Please spread the word about this EASTSIDER EARLY MORNING LINK-UP among the other 2017 Dragon Ride participants!

Primary Link-Up Location, Date, and Time
To view the link-up location, date, time, and link-up map, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

To view a larger, interactive map to the Cracker Barrel Restaurant and Old Country Store in Monroe, click on the following link:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
  • Wednesday, April 26th
    . . .
    Please get gas before the arriving at the 6:00 AM link-up.
    . . .
  • 6:00 AM - Link-up and breakfast for 1 hour.
    . . .
    Cracker Barrel Restaurant and Old Country Store - Monroe, MI
    1101 Ternes Drive (southwest corner of N. Dixie Hwy and I-75, just south of the I-275 and I-75 interchange)
    Monroe, MI 48162
    (734) 243-0721
    [Image: external.png]( Map Link )

Day 1, Wednesday April 26th, Departure Itinerary and Timeline, Departure Map, and Ride Route
To view the departure itinerary and timeline, departure map, and ride route, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

To view the Day 1, Wednesday April 26th Departure Map with ride route, in a larger, interactive map, click here:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link ).
  • Wednesday, April 26th
    . . .
    Please get gas before the arriving at the 6:00 AM link-up.
    . . .
  • 7:00 AM - Kickstands-up and ride!
    . . .
    10 minute gas and rest stop every 100 miles.
    . . .
  • 1:45 PM (appx) - 1 hour lunch stop somewhere near the Marathon Gas Station in Corbin, Kentucky, at the intersection of I-75 and US Route 25E
    . . .
    Marathon Gas Station
    34 Adams Rd  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
    Corbin, KY 40701
    . . .
  • 2:45 PM (appx) - Kickstands-up and continue the ride southwards.
    . . .
    On the super-slab: 10 minute gas and rest stop every 100 miles.  
    . . .
    On the backroads:  10 minute gas and rest stop every hour.
    . . .
  • 4:45 PM (appx) - Half-hour rest stop at Krystal's Clinch Mountain Lookout Restaurant and Gift Shop in Thorn Hill, Tennessee.
    . . .
    Clinch Mountain Lookout Restaurant and Gift Shop
    17 Old Mountain Rd  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
    Bean Station, TN 37708
    (865) 767-2511
    . . .
  • 6:00 PM (appx) - Arrival and the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  End of departure ride.
    . . .
    Econo Lodge
    2905 Parkway  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
    Pigeon Forge, TN 37863
    (865) 453-3906

Day 2, Thursday April 27th, Itinerary and Timeline, with Map and Ride Route
To view the Day 2 itinerary and timeline, Thursday April 27th, with map, and ride route, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

To view a larger, interactive, Day 2, Thursday April 27th map with route, click here:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link ).
  • Thursday, April 27th
    . . .
  • Breakfast on your own.  Get gas either the night prior, or that morning before we kickstands-up at 8:00 AM.
    . . .
  • 8:00 AM - Kickstands-up and ride!
    . . .
  • 5:00 PM (appx) - Arrival back at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennesse

This is a clockwise loop that includes the Great Smoky Mountains National Park and the Tail of the Dragon.  

Riding from the Econo Lodge Motel, we'll ride clockwise to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.  We'll stop for a photo opportunity at the Newfound Gap scenic parking area that is situated on the Tennessee and North Carolina Border, and is situated along the Appalachian Trail.

If time permits, from the Newfound Gap scenic parking area in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, we'll make a quick ride up to Clingman's Dome.

From the Newfound Gap scenic parking area, we'll continue riding clockwise to the Tail of the Dragon.  Initially, we'll spend some time at the Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort and General Store, which includes the Tree of Shame, as well as the Tail of the Dragon Gift Shop, which is just across the street from the Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort.  However, once we're finished at the Deal's Gap Motorcycle Resort, before we actually ride on the Tail of the Dragon, we'll split into a fast group and a slow group, and we'll do three runs of the Dragon.  After we've completed the 3rd run of the Dragon, we'll form back up into one ride group, and continue riding clockwise back to the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

Lunch will be somewhere along the way.

Dinner will be back at in Pigeon Forge near the Econo Lodge Motel.

It is highly recommended to get gas that late afternoon or evening in preparation for the next day's ride.

Day 3, Friday April 28th, Itinerary and Timeline, with Map and Ride Route
To view the Day 3 itinerary and timeline, Friday April 28th, with map, and ride route, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

To view a larger, interactive, Day 3, Friday April 28th map with route, click here:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
  • Friday, April 28th
    . . .
  • Breakfast on your own.  Get gas either the night prior, or that morning before we kickstands-up at 8:00 AM.
    . . .
  • 8:00 AM - Kickstands-up and ride!
    . . .
  • 6:00 PM (appx) - Arrival back at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee

This is a counter-clockwise loop and a destination ride to the Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Museum and gift shop.

The counter-clockwise loop will take us along the Cherohala Skyway on our way to the motorcycle museum.

Wheels Through Time - The Museum That Runs
    62 Vintage Lane  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )  |  [Image: external.png]( Website )
    Maggie Valley, NC 28751
    (828) 926-6266

Lunch will be somewhere along the way.

Dinner will be back at in Pigeon Forge near the Econo Lodge Motel.

It is highly recommended to get gas that late afternoon or evening in preparation for the next day's ride.

Day 4, Saturday April 29th, Itinerary and Timeline, with Map and Ride Route
To view the Day 4 itinerary and timeline, Saturday April 29th, with map, and ride route, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

To view a larger, interactive, Day 4, Saturday April 29th map with route, click here:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link ).
  • Saturday, April 29th
    . . .
    . . .
  • 8:00 AM - Kickstands-up and ride north to London, Kentucky!
    . . .
    10 minute gas and rest stop every hour.
    . . .
    1 hour lunch stop somewhere in Harlan, Kentucky.
    . . .
  • 4:00 PM (appx) - Arrival at the Econo Lodge Hotel in London, Kentucky.  End of ride.
    . . .
    Econo Lodge in London, Kentucky
    105 Melcon Lane  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
    London, KY 40741
    (606) 877-9700
    . . .
    Group discount rate = $55.99 + taxes and fees = $61.73
    No double-occupancy fee.
    Continental breakfast in the morning.
    Reservations are already made in Tanker's name, but everyone will pay for their own rooms.
    The group discount rate is under the name of the Great Lakes Road Riders, and were negotiated with "Tabitha."
    . . .
    Dinner at a nearby restaurant.

Day 5, Sunday April 30th, Return Itinerary and Timeline, with Map and Ride Route
To view the Day 5 return itinerary and timeline, Sunday April 30th, with map, and ride route, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...

To view a larger, interactive, Day 5, Sunday April 30th map with route, click here:  [Image: external.png]( Map Link ).
  • Sunday, April 30th
    . . .
  • 8:00 AM - Kickstands-up and ride north to Monroe, Michigan and the I-75 / I-275 interchange!
    . . .
    10 minute gas and rest stop every 100 miles.
    . . .
    1 hour lunch stop somewhere along the way.
    . . .
  • 5:00 PM (appx) - Arrival at the I-75 and I-275 interchange in Monroe, Michigan.  End of ride.  From here, return riders take their own routes home.

Weather Forecast
To view the weather forecast information, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...
[Image: GRR_loop.gif]
Michigan Weather Map

[Image: MRX_loop.gif]
Tennessee / North Carolina Weather Map

The two weather radar map images shown above are periodically updating weather radar images
  • 10-day weather forecast for Monroe, Michigan:  [Image: external.png]( link )
    . . .
  • 10-day weather forecast for Pigeon Forge, Tennessee:  [Image: external.png]( link )
    . . .
  • Wind chill calculator:  [Image: external.png]( link )

Emergency Medical and Contact Information Document
To view the emergency medical and contact information document, click on the Show button.
Collapsed Item(s)...
The emergency medical and contact information document is intended for use in the event a of participant rider's bike accident.  It covers things like insurance information, existing medical issues, current prescription meds, who should be contacted in the event of an emergency, and so on.  Please (1) download and (2) print this emergency medical and contact information document.  Please (3) fill-out the document, (4) seal it in a zip-lock plastic bag, and then (5) put it in either your left saddlebag, or somewhere safe on your bike if you do not have a saddlebag.

Medical Information Form.pdf
File Type: .pdf
Downloaded: 15 times
Size: 8.5 KB

Please vote in the ride attendance poll that appears at the top of this discussion page.

Discount Hotel Coordination Information

Discount hotel coordination information at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge has not yet been made.  More to follow on that discount motel information the closer we get to that ride date.

5 Day Ride Plan

This is a 5 day ride, where Day 1 of 5 is the Departure Ride, and Days 4 and 5 are a 2-day Return Ride.  That leaves Days 2 and 3 that I still need to plan and map-out.  

I'm leaning towards Day 2 focusing mainly on the Tail of the Dragon, likely 3 runs of that route, along with spending time at both the Tail of the Dragon Inn and Gift Shop, and the Killboy Photography and Gift Shop.  Time permitting, on Day 2, we will explore other nearby routes before heading back to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

I'm leaning towards Day 3 to include a destination ride out the Wheels Through Time Motorcycle Museum in Maggie Valley, North Carolina.  Time permitting, on Day 3, we will explore other nearby routes before heading back to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.

Fast Group and Slow Group for the Tail of the Dragon

For the Tail of the Dragon, I will likely plan to have a fast group and a slow group for each of the 3 Dragon runs.  Above all else, ride participants are encouraged to ride their own rides.  Please do not feel pressured to ride above one's comfort or ability level.

Potential for a Separate, 2 Day Departure Ride

While the return ride from Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, to Michigan is divided into 2 days, this discussion thread covers only a 1 day departure ride from Monroe, Michigan, to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  In time, I will likely set-up provisions for a 2 day departure ride for those riders who prefer a more relaxed paced departure ride.  More to follow soon about that provision.

Potential for Multiple, Smaller, 1 Day Departure Ride Groups

Lastly, depending on the how many participant riders decide to join this ride, I may break-up the 1 day departure ride group into smaller, more manageable ride groups.  To make that work, I may ask for volunteers to lead small ride groups from the Cracker Barrel Restaurant in Monroe, Michigan, to Corbin, Kentucky.  At Corbin, Kentucky, the idea will be for all small ride groups to consolidate into one large ride group for the remaining backroads ride to Pigeon Forge, Tennessee.  More to follow soon about the possibility of smaller departure ride groups.
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour
[Image: 2_03_08_16_7_59_27.jpeg]
Emergency Medical and Contact Information Document

That document has been added to the first post of this discussion thread. If you plan to join this 2017 Dragon Ride, please print it out, fill it out, and then stow it on your bike as indicated.

Above all else, ride participants are encouraged to ride their own rides.  Please do not feel pressured to ride above one's comfort or ability level.
Itineraries and Route Maps Complete

The itineraries, route maps, and any applicable addresses, are complete and are shown in the first post of this discussion thread.

Still No Econo Lodge Motel Discount Information

It's too early yet to arrange for discount lodging rates at the Econo Lodge Motel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee, our "homeplate" motel location during the 2017 Dragon Ride.  The greater the number of participants, the likely the better discount I'll be able to arrange with the motel management.  So I'll hold-off making any discount motel negotiations until the get closer to the ride date, and until I have a better idea of how many riders plan to do this 2017 Dragon Ride.
I am very tempted to pull the trigger and go. Knowing this will be a very skills level ride. I would definitely have to ride my ride... but sounds like fun...
[Image: 73_23_06_14_12_49_27.jpeg]
Hey Myron, quick question on this ride...  Did you select the semi-early sprint date of 4/26 so this ride would sort of serve as a kickoff to the riding season?  I think it's later than the Guys' Ride has always been, but I'd guess that it'll still be pretty chilly around these parts.  Smile
(01-18-2017, 02:56 PM)FeTT-X Wrote: Hey Myron, quick question on this ride...  Did you select the semi-early sprint date of 4/26 so this ride would sort of serve as a kickoff to the riding season?  I think it's later than the Guys' Ride has always been, but I'd guess that it'll still be pretty chilly around these parts.  Smile

Good question, FeTT-X.  As I recalled previous Guys Rides, they seemed to depart on the Wednesday of the last full week of April.  So I just continued with that timeframe.  It seemed as though the Guys Ride occurred in late April, and the Triple Nickel occurred in late May in conjunction with the federal holiday.  That said, though, I typically considered the Daytona Bike Week in March as the 1st multi-day, multi-state riding season event, the Guys Ride in late April as the 2nd, the Triple Nickel in late May as the 3rd, an the Americade in early June as the 4th multi-day, multi-state riding event of the season.
[Image: ah-4-bikes-63.jpg]

This is going to be an enjoyable ride!
I was looking online and the prices per night are $160 - $180 (per night). That's a lot of money for a very average hotel at best. Maybe this is the beginning of their high season, or maybe something is going on there that week. I saw other better rated hotels for much less.
2015 Honda Goldwing
(01-21-2017, 09:09 PM)BobVTX Wrote: I was looking online and the prices per night are $160 - $180 (per night).  That's a lot of money for a very average hotel at best.  Maybe this is the beginning of their high season, or maybe something is going on there that week.  I saw other better rated hotels for much less.

Thanks for looking into the Pigeon Forge Econo Lodge rates, BobVTX.  I was going to try to leverage the same discount that the Goldwing chapter gets.  In 2015, it was $60 per night, or $30 per person for two people per room.  I suspect the Goldwing  chapter's 2015 discount rate of $60 per night will be adjusted for inflation, but I thought that was a good rate, even if they marginally adjust it for inflation.  

Sometime in early February, I was going to call the Pigeon Forge Econo Lodge to see what kind of discount rate I can get - and hopefully it will be very similar to the Godwing chapter's discount rate.  That said, though, I would be interested in other lodging with similar or cheaper rates.
Too bad I can't make this ride.
Be sure to check out "Devil's Triangle" .... see video below.  Big Grin

-2005 Honda VTX 1300R "Blackie" Cool
might want to look over in Townsend or Maryville, TN, Both are over the mountain from Pigeon Forge and would be closer to Dragon and Cherohalla Skyway. And posibbly closer to The Devils Triangle that Sniper mentioned. Rate would be lower I'm pretty sure.
(01-23-2017, 02:42 PM)Radar Wrote: might want to look over in Townsend or Maryville, TN, Both are over the mountain from Pigeon Forge and would be closer to Dragon and Cherohalla Skyway. And posibbly closer to The Devils Triangle that Sniper mentioned. Rate would be lower I'm pretty sure.

Thanks for the tip, Radar.  Has the Goldwing chapter experienced similar discount lodging rates in either Townsend or Maryville?
(01-22-2017, 12:26 PM)Sniper Wrote: Too bad I can't make this ride.
Be sure to check out "Devil's Triangle" .... see video below.  Big Grin

That's a great video, Sniper.
The List

Are you ready to strike the Tail of the Dragon off your 2017 riding season list, along with its 318 curves in only 11 miles along US Route 129?  I know I am.

The following is a short, 8 minute informational video about the Tail of the Dragon that was featured in a 2014 airing of an Autoblog program called, The List.

After we ride the Tail of the Dragon, later that evening, or perhaps the next day, you'll be able to purchase a picture of yourself carving through the curves past a number of roadside picture stands via online picture sites.

[Image: 73_23_01_17_1_47_01.jpeg]

I'm looking forward to this ride.
we have looked in past, but other factors are always been in play. The time frame we are talking has involved the TN state goldwing rally in the past. Some years it has been in Pigeon Forge or Severville, TN and that has affected room rates, then it moved to Chattanogga, TN. That caused rates to drop. But there is a car rally around the time you plan to go, not sure if same weekend though. But Townsend and Maryville are over the Mountain on Wears Valley road and pretty sure rates will be lower. Maryville is a big city so, lots of hotels. and it is 4 lane out of city toward Dragon, with lower traffic
Discount Lodging Rates Per Room Per Night

(01-24-2017, 10:48 AM)Radar Wrote: we have looked in past, but other factors are always been in play. The time frame we are talking has involved the TN state goldwing rally in the past. Some years it has been in Pigeon Forge or Severville, TN and that has affected room rates, then it moved to Chattanogga, TN. That caused rates to drop. But there is a car rally around the time you plan to go, not sure if same weekend though. But Townsend and Maryville are over the Mountain on Wears Valley road and pretty sure rates will be lower. Maryville is a big city so, lots of hotels. and it is 4 lane out of city toward Dragon, with lower traffic

Thanks for the follow-up, Radar.  The intent I have for lodging will be to get as close as possible to the Goldwing Road Riders Association Chapter W-2's 2015 discount rate of $60 per room per night, with no additional double-occupancy charge.  I realize that the Goldwing W-2 Chapter's 2015 discount rate will be - at best - be adjust for inflation, but I'm really hoping to keep the per room per night discount lodging cost down as much as possible while still allowing for plenty of nearby restaurants and nearby sites to see when not riding.  If I can't replicate that very nice Goldwing Chapter W-2 discount rate per room per night at the Pigeon Forge Econo Lodge, I will definitely look elsewhere, such as Townsend, TN, and Maryville, TN.

Goldwing Road Riders Association Chapter W-2 Invitation

Please let the Goldwing Road Riders Association Chapter W-2 folks know that they're welcome to join this fun ride.  I think they'll quickly notice that I've attempted to closely replicate past Chapter W-2 Guys Rides during which the W-2 Goldwing riders very kindly invited riders from the GLRR.  And, actually, the only difference between the Chapter W-2's Guys Ride and the GLRR 2017 Dragon Ride is that the GLRR's version is open to both guys and gals. Further, it would be nice to ride with Goldwing chapter again.

That said, though, should I get a little navigationally challenged (read: lost) while down in the Tennessee and North Carolina border region, it would be very nice to have the navigational help of Chapter W-2 riders that have done this ride every year for nearly two decades, and likely have a lot of these routes memorized.
Wheels Through Time
The Motorcycle Museum that Runs

62 Vintage Lane
Maggie Valley, NC 28751
[Image: external.png]( Website )

During the destination ride on Day 3 of the 5 day ride, we'll take a ride out to check-out this awesome motorcycle museum.  The Wheels Through Time motorcycle museum has 27 different brands of American motorcycles, featuring the like of Ace to Yale.  The following is an information video clip from a 2014 episode of Motor Week.

The Tail of the Dragon
an Informational Episode of NC Now on UNC Public TV

The following informational episode of NC (North Carolina) Now aired on UNC TV, a public TV program, back in 2011.

Wheels Through Time
The Motorcycle Museum that Runs

62 Vintage Lane
Maggie Valley, NC 28751
[Image: external.png]( Website )

During the destination ride on Day 3 of the 5 day ride, we'll take a ride out to check-out this awesome motorcycle museum.  The Wheels Through Time motorcycle museum has 27 different brands of American motorcycles, featuring the like of Ace to Yale.  The following is an information video clip from a 2011 episode of NC (North Carolina) Weekend, a UNC-TV public TV program.