You must be logged in to use the full functionality of this site. If you already have an account, please Log In. Otherwise, Register for a new account.

Poll: Do You Plan to Attend the Sunday February 12th GLRR Lunch Meeting at the Milford House Bar and Grill?
Yes, just me.
Yes, me + 1.
Yes, me + 2.
Yes, me + 3.
No, I don't plan to be at that February 12th GLRR lunch meeting.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
February 12th Meeting: Milford House Bar and Grill
February 12th Meeting:  Milford House Bar and Grill

The Sunday February 12th GLRR lunch meeting occur at the Milford House Bar and Grill in Milford, and it will start at noon.  We'll be ordering off the menu, and Tanker will set up the lunch reservation.  Please vote in the attendance poll shown above so we can let the establishment know how many of us plan to attend.

Milford House Bar and Grill
113 E Commerce Street  [Image: external.png]( Map Link )
Milford, MI 48381
(248) 684-2226

[Image: 4528406787_24b035eefa_b.jpg]
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour
[Image: 2_03_08_16_7_59_27.jpeg]
Please Vote in the Attendance Poll

Please vote in the meeting attendance poll shown at the top of this discussion thread.  The Milford House Bar and Grill normally does not allow for reservations.  However, the manager allowed us an exception to their no-reservation policy, and allowed for me to make an initial reservation for 20 attendees.  However, the closer we get to Sunday February 12th, I owe the manager a better count for the reservation seating.  Further, the manager plans to seat us in a hopefully quiet location so we can conduct our short business meeting of this lunch gathering.

Thank you for voting in the lunch meeting attendance poll shown at the top of this discussion thread.
[Image: 73_03_12_16_6_38_41.jpeg]x

Rack of Ribs!

One of the menu offerings at the Milford House Bar and Grill is a rack of BBQ ribs!

Please remember to vote in the attendance poll at the top of this page so we can let the restaurant know how many attendees to expect for the Sunday February 12th lunch meeting.
(01-31-2017, 09:32 AM)Tanker Wrote: [Image: 73_03_12_16_6_38_41.jpeg]x

Rack of Ribs!

One of the menu offerings at the Milford House Bar and Grill is a rack of BBQ ribs!

Please remember to vote in the attendance poll at the top of this page so we can let the restaurant know how many attendees to expect for the Sunday February 12th lunch meeting.

Those ribs look delicious!
Bluetooth Helmet Communicators
Can You Hear Me Now

I've noticed that some members have a Bluetooth helmet communicators.  I happen to have a Sena 20s Bluetooth helmet communicator.  If you have one of those things, it might be an interesting idea to bring your Bluetooth helmet communicator-equipped helmet to the upcoming Sunday February 12th lunch meeting.  And after the business portion of the lunch meeting is over, we could try to do a group Bluetooth link-up across different communicator brands and models.

Voting Issues

During the upcoming Sunday February 12th lunch meeting at the Milford House Bar and Grill in Milford, we'll be voting on two separate issues:
  1. 2017 Landmark Ride destination theme ( GLRR Discussion Thread )
    . . .
  2. 2017 Triple Nickel Ride's destination ride event ( GLRR Discussion Thread )
Please check-out those discussion threads.
Ride Possibility

As of today, Monday 06 Feb 2017, the extended weather forecast calls for the following:
  • Saturday Feb. 11th, 42*F, 60% chance of rain
    . . .
  • Sunday Feb. 12th, 42*F, 65% chance of rain

[Image: GRR_loop.gif]

Weekend Weather Forecast: [Image: external.png]( Forecast ).
(02-06-2017, 11:06 AM)Tanker Wrote: Ride Possibility

As of today, Monday 06 Feb 2017, the extended weather forecast calls for the following:
  • Saturday Feb. 11th, 42*F, 60% chance of rain
    . . .
  • Sunday Feb. 12th, 42*F, 65% chance of rain

Weekend Weather Forecast:  [Image: external.png]( Forecast ).

Well, the weather forecast for Sunday Feb. 12th is slowly improving.  I hope to be able to ride to the lunch meeting, providing the weather forecast continues to improve for Sunday.  Fingers crossed!

Please remember to vote in the lunch meeting attendance poll shown at the top of this discussion thread so our group reservation will accommodate all attendees in the restaurant's back room eating area.
(02-06-2017, 11:06 AM)Tanker Wrote: Ride Possibility
Weekend Weather Forecast:  [Image: external.png]( Forecast ).

The weather forecast for Sunday Feb. 12th is still looking like rain will occur. Fingers crossed that the forecast will improved.
(02-02-2017, 12:40 PM)Tanker Wrote: Voting Issues

During the upcoming Sunday February 12th lunch meeting at the Milford House Bar and Grill in Milford, we'll be voting on two separate issues:
  1. 2017 Landmark Ride destination theme  ( GLRR Discussion Thread )
    . . .
  2. 2017 Triple Nickel Ride's destination ride event  ( GLRR Discussion Thread )
Please check-out those discussion threads.

Please vote in the atrendance poll shown at the top of this page so we can let the restaurant know the number of attendees for seating reservation purposes.
(02-01-2017, 01:42 PM)Tanker Wrote: Bluetooth Helmet Communicators
Can You Hear Me Now

I've noticed that some members have a Bluetooth helmet communicators.  I happen to have a Sena 20s Bluetooth helmet communicator.  If you have one of those things, it might be an interesting idea to bring your Bluetooth helmet communicator-equipped helmet to the upcoming Sunday February 12th lunch meeting.  And after the business portion of the lunch meeting is over, we could try to do a group Bluetooth link-up across different communicator brands and models.

Bluetooth Helmet Communicators Pairing Videos

Pairing the Scala Rider PackTalk Cardo to the Sena 20s.

Group pairing multiple Sena 20s Bluetooth helmet communicators.