You must be logged in to use the full functionality of this site. If you already have an account, please Log In. Otherwise, Register for a new account.

Poll: Do You Plan on Attending the Sunday Feb. 11th Lunch Meeting at the Rusty Bucket?
Yes, just me.
Yes, me + 1.
Yes, me + 2.
Yes, me + 3.
Nope, I don't plan to attend this lunch meeting.
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Feb 11th Meeting: Rusty Bucket/Bingham Farms
GLRR 
The next GLRR meeting will take place on Sunday 2/11/17, at noon, in Bingham Farms.  

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER

[Image: external.png][Image: external.png]Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern
30450 Telegraph Road ([Image: external.png][Image: external.png]map link)
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
[Image: 2_25_09_17_1_25_35.png]
I remember liking this place.  I seem to recall it was pouring rain when we were there, we looked out the window, and there was DrDiesel riding up.  Big Shiny Grin
I might be able to make this meeting. Should be getting back in town at 1:00am that morning.
Live for today, and experience all life has to offer.Big Shiny Grin
[Image: thumb_28_12_06_13_8_31_24.jpeg]
2018 Appalachian Mountains of Virginia Ride, May 25th to 28th
Please Mention a Couple of Important Things at the Feb. 11th Lunch Meeting

1.  Group Discount Hotel Rate - Please see the first post of the 2018 Appalachian Mountains of Virginia Ride group ride discussion thread for important information concerning the group discount hotel rate.  That group discount hotel rate has a an expiration date.  And the Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally in Washington DC during that same time frame threatens to cause many hotels in the region to fill-up to capacity very fast during the May 25th to 28th ride dates.

2.  Tickets for the Thomas Jefferson's Monticello Mansion Sightseeing Tour - Please see the first post of the 2018 Appalachian Mountains of Virginia Ride group ride discussion thread for important information concerning the Day 2.2 Saturday May 26th sightseeing tour at the Thomas Jefferson's Monticello Mansion.  Those online tour tickets need to be purchased no later than April 1st given those online ticket sales sell-out fast for that May 25th to 28th federal holiday weekend.  For those riders that would rather not tour the Monticello Mansion, and would rather ride some hillies and twisties that includes crossing over mountain ranges four times, there is an optional Day 2.1 Saturday May 26th George Washington and Jefferson National Forest ride.

All of the important group ride information concerning the 2018 Appalachian Mountains of Virginia Ride can be found in the first post of that group ride discussion thread at this link:  ( more information ).

Thanks to whomever mentions these two important ride topics during the February 11th Lunch Meeting.
2016 Victory Cross Country Tour
[Image: 2_03_08_16_7_59_27.jpeg]
I won't be able to make it to this meeting, because I have another meeting on Sunday, at 12:45, that I have to attend.  See everybody in March!
(02-06-2018, 12:45 PM)TravlinMan Wrote: I won't be able to make it to this meeting, because I have another meeting on Sunday, at 12:45, that I have to attend.  See everybody in March!

Sorry to hear that, Rick.  Via PM, you asked me if I would be OK with being your proxy for Director presence this Sunday, so we are able to conduct official business.  I am fine with that, and it's necessary because we're in a pickle at the moment (down one director and down a secretary).  This Sunday, we'll need to take nominations and vote for a new director to replace Chuck, and we'll hopefully also be able to get a volunteer for the critical secretary position.  Ballbat
For me, my attendance at tomorrow's meeting will be a game time decision depending upon the weather.
LETS RIDE!!!!!! Cool

Beetle
[Image: 9_29_07_12_9_44_27.jpeg]
(02-10-2018, 09:35 PM)Beetle Wrote: For me, my attendance at tomorrow's meeting will be a game time decision depending upon the weather.

Sitting here listening to the ice hitting my windows, I think I am going to sit this one out.  For anyone attending the meeting this morning, please drive safely.
LETS RIDE!!!!!! Cool

Beetle
[Image: 9_29_07_12_9_44_27.jpeg]
I got home at 3 AM and still a little tired from my travels, so I won't be at the meeting.
Live for today, and experience all life has to offer.Big Shiny Grin
[Image: thumb_28_12_06_13_8_31_24.jpeg]
The meeting scheduled for today Feb. 11 2018, is being canceled due to weather.
The next meeting will be March 11 2018 at the same location.
(01-15-2018, 12:13 PM)It was a nice meeting. Nobody was there. Toboggan Wrote: The next GLRR meeting will take place on Sunday 2/11/17, at noon, in Bingham Farms.  

CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER

[Image: external.png][Image: external.png]Rusty Bucket Restaurant & Tavern
30450 Telegraph Road ([Image: external.png][Image: external.png]map link)
Bingham Farms, MI 48025
[Image: 2_25_09_17_1_25_35.png]
[Image: MyStatetour.png]If it won't go, put a little diesel in it!